You may well have found your own way to master water. Be it by kayak, canoe, surfboard, or even wakeboard. In this blog we’re going to focus on getting your kayak to the water by taking a closer look at some of our Thule kayak carriers, part of our range of water sports gear.
At The Roofrack Company, and alongside Thule, we’ve made it our mission to get your gear to the water, by supplying racks and carriers that are easy to mount, space-saving and equipped with powerful straps and protective pads.
Here are three of our Thule kayak carriers.
Get out on the water quickly and easily – even on your own. This lift-assist carrier for kayaks handles up to 18 kg of the weight for you. Here are three key features:
- Load and unload your kayak on your own thanks to the gas-assist struts that lift and lower 18 kg of the kayak’s weight.
- Load/unload and strap your kayak at waist height with the help of double extending arms that lower the kayak by up to 1 meter.
- Maximum protection for your kayak thanks to 8 touch points of padded support.
Faster, safer, easier – spend less time loading and unloading and more time in your kayak. Here are three key features:
- Tiltable in a wide angle for easiest pos- sible loading and unloading of the kayak.
- The rubber supports are designed for adapting to differently shaped kayaks, maintaining a good pressure distribution onto the kayak hull.
- The first-ever kayak carrier to be lockable both kayak to carrier (with lockable steel- core strap), and carrier to roof rack.
The tiltable version of our most stable and space-saving kayak carrier. Here are three key features:
- Folds down to the level of the load carrier when not in use, for improved aerodynamics.
- Stable, space-saving design thanks to the angled shape of the carrier.
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading.