If you’re planning to go cycling this Bank Holiday weekend, here are three ways to take your bikes with you.
1. Bike racks for your car
The excellent Thule ProRide 598 upright bike carrier is the quickest, most convenient roof mounting for bikes up to 20 kg.
It automatically positions your bike, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray.
2. Bike racks for your motorhome
All of our motorhome bike racks mount on the rear wall of vehicles and are even strong enough to carry e-bikes.
We have an excellent range to choose from:
- Thule Excellent – an elegant bike rack with a large load capacity
- Thule Sport – a bike rack created for active lifestyles
- Thule Lift – a motorhome bike rack with an adjustable platform for easy loading and unloading
- Thule Elite – the perfect all-round bike rack for motorhomes
So, if you’re planing to bike this Bank Holiday, shop our Thule motorhome bike racks.
3. Bike rack adapter for more bikes!
If you’re looking for extra bike room this Bank Holiday, the Thule Bike Rack Adapter 928 increases the capacity of Thule EuroClassic G6 and EuroClassic G5 by one bike. Max load capacity is 15kg.
Whatever your plans this Bank Holiday weekend, enjoy what remains of the summer!